A typical day on Ocean Divine
On board Ocean Divine, you can decide at any time if you would like to undertake an activity. We can transfer you to and from the surf breaks at anytime between 6am and 6pm each day, with our boat within close proximity to the chosen surf breaks. You decide when you would like to surf, and we will promptly deliver you to some of the best surf breaks in the world. We also have daily dive sessions for beginners or experienced divers alike, or you can feel free to go to snorkelling or fishing at anytime, or maybe visit a local island during the day.
- Wake up
- Your crew can wake you on request anytime from 530am where you will be greeted on the back deck with tea, coffee, juice, fresh fruit and a range of cereal to prepare you for your day.
- The tender departs at 6am for the first surf of the day, with a freshly cooked breakfast served from 9am.
- Your daily breakfast includes omelettes and eggs cooked to your liking, sausages and a range of traditional cooked Maldivian dishes including "Massouni".
Plus we have cakes, juice, tea and coffee and fresh fruit available.
- After breakfast you can head to the surf again returning at anytime, with a fresh lunch served at 1pm.
- Lunches include local fresh fish, sashimi and a variety of other fresh Chef prepared meals and desserts.
A highlight of your time aboard.
- Feel free to take in an afternoon surf or try a dive, fish or snorkel in the beautiful waters of the Maldives.
All guests are back on board by 6pm, with our tired surfers greeted with some ice cold beers aboard the tender for their afternoon return.
Snacks and juices are waiting on the back deck when you return.
And after a long day in the surf you may like to take in a relaxing massage with our fully qualified masseuse.
- Each afternoon you can enjoy ice cold beers or a range of freshly prepared cocktails on the front deck while taking in the stunning sunsets set to your favourite tunes.
- Dinner is served at 7.30 each menu with your chef prepared set menu changing every evening for your enjoyment. Our Executice Chef "Chanaka" and his Assistant Chef "Prabath" will offer you explanation of the meals they have prepared for you. Bon Appetit.
- Enjoy the company of your fellow guests around the dinner table, You can watch a movie in your cabin by asking a USB key to the Barman with different lists of movies, play some games or simply chill out on the front or upper deck under the stars. Or you can simply head off to your comfortable bed for a wonderful nights sleep. Its all up to you, the choice is yours.
We're here to ensure you have a holiday that you will never forget. Come as guests, leave as friends.