A typical day on Ocean Divine
For your information, you don't need to bring any shoes on board as you will be bare foot during all your trip.
Our concept is "No news, no shoes".
If you wish to stay on contact with your family, bring your phone. You will have 100 % roaming wherever we go.
You can acces on board to internet with the wifi system at extra cost (50$/pers for week and 70$/pers for 10 days, or daily 10$).
- Your crew can wake you on request anytime from 530am where you will be greeted on the back deck with tea, coffee, juice, fresh fruit and a range of cereal to prepare you for your day prior your first dive at around 7.15 AM
- Dive #1
- The dive dhoni departs at 7.30 am after a dive briefing on board for the first dive of the day and get to the dive site between 5 and 15 minutes.
- Your daily breakfast includes omelettes and eggs cooked to your liking, sausages and a range of traditional cooked Maldivian dishes including "Massouni".
Plus we have cakes, juice, tea and coffee and fresh fruit available.
- Dive #2
- After breakfast, rest comfortably on the different decks on board Ocean Divine and wait for the second dive of the day at 11.30 . Every dive is at a different location chosen from the best options and conditions of the day.
- Lunches include local fresh fish, sashimi and a variety of other fresh Chef prepared meals and desserts.
A highlight of your time aboard.
- Feel free to join the afternoon dive it s 14.45 pm the dive briefing on board finishes and you are ready to get on board the dive boat for the last dive of the day, (we do sometime 4 dives a days with a night dive ! ).
All guests are back on board by 5 pm.
Snacks and juices are waiting on the back deck when you return.
And after a long day in the surf you may like to take in a relaxing massage with our fully qualified masseuse.
- Each afternoon you can enjoy ice cold beers or a range of freshly prepared cocktails on the front deck while taking in the stunning sunsets set to your favourite tunes.
- Dinner is served at 7.30 each menu with your chef prepared set menu changing every evening for your enjoyment. Our Executice Chef "Maheesh" and his Assistant will offer you explanation of the meals they have prepared for you.
- Enjoy the company of your fellow guests around the dinner table, take in a DVD in your cabin or in the living room, play some games or simply chill out on the front or upper deck under the stars. Or you can simply head off to your comfortable bed for a wonderful nights sleep. Its all up to you, the choice is yours. Diaporamas and explanation about the marine life is also on the program at certain nights.
- You have seen 3 dives for a typical day, but we do sometimes 4 dives a days with a night dive !
- After a long day in the surf you may like to take in a relaxing massage with our fully qualified masseuse.
We're here to ensure you have a holiday that you will never forget. Come as guests, leave as friends.